What is the best university in this country for a cancer research student ?

1 comment

I’m a junior in high school and I’m starting to look at universities. I would like to work in cancer research and I’m trying to see what schools are the best for me. Any suggestions would help :)


{ 1 comment }


Cancer research isn’t really a major and you probably won’t be doing any cancer research as an undergraduate.

You will want to get you undergraduate degree in biology, biomedical engineering, chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmacy, or biochemistry. Then do a PhD in biochemistry or pharmacy or go to medical school.

What school you go to depends on what undergraduate you want to do. You will likely go to a different school for your graduate degree.

Previous post:

Next post: